- Course Content
The course and/or app logins, course materials and access to live online classes provided to the student will be for his/her use only. The student agrees to not distribute the same to others or reproduce any course material, in any form or manner.
The prices displayed on our website are correct to the best of our knowledge and maintained on a regular basis. In the event of an order being placed against an accidental incorrect price, we will endeavour to inform you of the error within seven days of the purchase being made. If the correct price was more than you paid, you may either cancel the booking or choose to pay the difference. If the correct price was less than you paid, we will refund the difference.
All classes are subject to availability and booked on a first come first served basis. In order allow flexibility with dates and to avoid disappointment, we recommend you do not organise travel or accommodation until the booking has been confirmed. We reserve the right to postpone or rearrange a course up to three days before it is scheduled to take place in the unlikely event that there are less than three attendees booked.
- Event Duration
Details of event duration given on the website and elsewhere are a guide only. Classes are planned based on the times specified but naturally there may be delays, curtailments or breakdowns that are not within our control. You agree that we shall not be held liable for variations in event time and duration.
- Rescheduling or cancellation of Physical classes – In the unlikely event we need to reschedule or postpone a class for you for any reason, you will be offered alternative dates. Classes will not be refunded and you must seek compensation from your insurance company. In such an event, we will not be liable for the cost of travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation costs or any other indirect costs incurred.
- Covid – 19 – We require all our participants for the physical class to be vaccinated against Covid-19, unless medically exempt. If you are exempt from vaccination, we will require proof of exemption a competent authority.
- Force Majeure Casa Del Cheese will not be liable for any loss due to any circumstances which include, but not exclusively, breakdown of machinery, failure of supply of electricity or other utilities, leakage of water, fire, flood, explosion, external road or building works, Government restrictions, Force Majeure, act of terrorism or any circumstance outside the control of Casa Del Cheese which may cause the event to be interrupted or cancelled.
- Allergy, food intolerance and dietary requirements . Once your booking has been confirmed for our Physical Class, within 24 hours you must inform us of any allergy or food intolerance, and any dietary requirements. If you do not we cannot guarantee that the ingredients will be available or the recipes adapted to meet your requirements. If you have not informed us of an allergy or food intolerance and you suffer an allergic reaction, we are not liable.
By making a booking or purchasing or redeeming a cookery voucher, you acknowledge that our classes are dependent on certain factors beyond our control, and you agree that we shall not be liable for the cancellation, postponement or alteration of any class for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including weather-related reasons, mechanical failure, location changes or otherwise. Other than stated below, our maximum liability for any claim whatsoever in connection with a voucher or any cookery class booking shall be limited to the price paid for the voucher or booking. We have tried to ensure that the descriptions and images used on all marketing material are accurate. However, images are intended to give a general idea of the classes described and do not form any contract between you and us. Nothing in this document limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us.
- Competition Prizes, Special Offers and Promotional Vouchers
Vouchers acquired as part of a promotion or competition cannot be exchanged, extended or refunded.
- Data Protection